I'm back! I've been MIA for awhile as the past few weeks have been a littttle crazy. I'm starting a new/old summer job soon (I will fill you in later, but don't get too excited, it's really not that great), and I traveled this weekend to see one of my besties get married! The wedding was fantastic and Nichole looked GORGEOUS. Sighhh. I love weddings. Overall, it was just a great weekend spending time with my boyfriend (we've been together for 6 YEARS on the 3rd!) and celebrating our friends!
But without further ado, my....
But without further ado, my....
The Things I've Been Loving All Month Long
Persun: I have been all over online boutiques lately. I love that the internet has made buying unique clothing SO easy! Persun is one of my latest discoveries. They sell everything from a variety of different style clothing, jewelry, handbags, accessories, shoes and even a special site (http://www.persunmall.com.au) especially for special occasion wear. Ladies, you can even get your wedding dresses there, and they are really reasonably priced (so you could totally have a 3 dress wedding...wedding,cocktails and rehearsal...Real housewife style without the gigantic price tag:) ). They also carry a wide variety of formal dresses, which would have made my life SO easy in high school as there so many colors and styles to choose from. I'm really feeling blue this year (actually, my prom dress was minty blue!), so check out some of the gorgeous blue formal dresses they have in stock.They add new things to the sites daily, making the options of cute items endless. Here are some items on my summer http://www.persunmall.com wish list:
0. Slim Fit Chiffon Shirt: This little beauty comes in 3 colors (pink, white and navy) and is so pretty for summer. I love that it's light and sheer and has gorgeous ruffle detailing on the front to add the perfect girly touch.
1. British Straps Pocket Long Sleeves Shirt: I love stripes. This shirt is trendy perfection and would look SO cute paired with florals. Plus, it's the perfect piece to transition all year long.
2. Vintage Style Paillete Skirt: I'm obsessed with this skirt. Sequins and flowers makes for the prettiest summer item. Dress it up or down.
3. Opera Types Of Facial Skull Ring: Persun has a wide variety of fun cocktail rings, and this Dia de Muretos-esque version would be the perfect colorful ring bling for the summertime.
4. Vintage Style Embroidery Short Jeans: SO cute. The embroidery detailing is so boho chic, and paired with a sweet denim wash, these shorts are something I would be wearing every day.
5. High Waist Printed Chiffon Dress: A carousel pony printed dress. There are no words. Need this now.
6. Rivet Golden Alloy Bracelet: Sparkles AND spikes?! Girly meets edgy at it's finest.
7. Retro Buckled Flap Satchel: A bright bag for summer is a must. This sunshiny yellow option is gorgeous and the style of this bag is perfect. Whats better? It comes in a variety of different color options.
8. Fashion Strawberry Polka Bag: I love the fun polka dot print of this tote bag. It would be the perfect bag to take out shopping or make a nice beach bag to stash your beach necessities.
9. Cute Lace Half See Through Dress: I am in love with this dress! The color, the see through floral lace, and the cute tea party feel, make for a dress perfect for summer weddings or date night with the boy:)
10. V-Shape Triangles Pendant Necklace: A pretty necklace that has an edgy feel. I also love the goldy-bronze color and etched detailing.
Girls: My newest obsession. I blew through both seasons in a matter of days. It's SO good, guys! Girls follows the lives of a group of close knit girls (obvi!) in their early twenties, navigating adulthood in New York City. As I am in that age group, it's ridiculously relatable and entertaining. Once again, as it is HBO, it's pretty adult (mature content). My favorite girl is definitely Shoshanna, for her crazy hair and naive, girly, cray-cray personality. Watch it. You won't regret it:)
Monster's University: Monster's INC is my all time favorite Pixar movie. Therefore when I heard they were making a prequel, I was beyond excited. Monster's University was everything I hoped it would be a more. I got my Mike and Sully fix (seriously, they are the cutest animated characters!) and left with that warm fuzzy feeling a good Disney movie always leaves you with. Plus, the college stereotypes were pretty hilarious. I definitely give it a 9/10...it was that good. Go see it!
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles): My boyfriend and I love How I Met Your Mother. One of our favorite episodes involves Marshall and Ted and I'm Gonna Be on repeat (watch the clip before to get the gist). After watching this episode this song has popped up randomly multiple times when we are together. It's ridiculously bizarre. For example, we were listening to it in my car and when we got to his apartment, his roommate was playing it. Weird right?! It's not like it's a new song, and that is only one incident of it popping up when we were together. A sign maybe?! Anyways, while watching Grey's Anatomy, I heard a cover by the band Sleeping At Last. It's utterly perfect.
What were some of your June favorites?