Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying this holiday season! I found some pretty great deals on GroopDealz today! Check them out below, or for more visit GroopDealz now:)
1. Pop of Color Winter Coat: This adorable little pea coat comes in wide variety of vibrant colors including orange, blue, turquoise and fuchsia. A perfect little jacket to add a pop of color on a dreary winter day!
2. Dainty Key to My Heart Necklace: I love a perfect dainty piece to wear every day. This little key is just the cutest little touch to any and every outfit.
3. Designer Inspired Neon and Pave Bracelet: If you haven’t noticed, I love a pop of color to brighten my winter wardrobe. These gorgeous neon and pave bracelets would be the perfect addition to an arm party:) I especially love the neon lime and electric yellow. Plus, they are only $3!
4. Floral Printed Leggings: Printed leggings are a fun way to spice up a cozy sweater and boots. These floral leggings come in aqua, mint, white and grey and would be so cute paired with a chambray top, chunky knit scarf and a pair of combat boots!
Top: Free People ‘Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip’ in Tea
Cardigan: Free People ‘Ribbed Up Maxi Cardigan’ in Sugar Plum
Jeans: American Eagle – Similar HERE
Cowl: Caring Cowl ‘Chunky Crocheted Cowl’
Socks: Forever 21
Boots: Old – Love THESE
Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you all have a wonderful, cozy Christmas and enjoy spending time with those you love:)
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8.
Dress: ‘Darling Dress’ in Aubergine/Black c/o Sugarhill Boutique (Now on Sale!)
Purse: ‘Messenger Bag with Ribbon‘ c/o Monica’s Closet Essentials
Tights: Target – SIMILAR
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita ‘Pilar’ Booties – Similar HERE and HERE
Necklace: Derng – Identical Version at Shoplately
What’s better than my favorite color of the season? My favorite color of the season in a holiday dress! When I received this gorgeous dress from Sugarhill Boutique, I automatically knew it was the perfect Christmas dress! The flattering fit, detailing and of course color, make this a pretty option for a Christmas or New Year’s party. I styled it with a pop of bling, heart polka dot tights, an adorable bow clutch and bootie wedges for Christmas time festivities.