Since it’s Throwback Thursday, I thought I would share this little gem with you (you might have seen it on my Instagram). When living together almost 2 years ago, my bestie, Katie and I, had an obsession with taking jumping shots. Any time a camera was out, we were jumping (maybe I will share more jumping shots with you some day). This is one of the only ones where we both actually made it in the air…love you, K!
Introducing a new feature where I share my monthly obsessions.
I’ve seen this on various blogs and on youtube, so why not give it a go??
1. Scandal: The first season of this show was put on Netflix and it was bad news. Guys, I marathoned the first season over a weekend and was all caught up to the recent episodes (on season 2) by mid-week. I. Could. Not. Stop. Shonda Rhimes (creator of Grey’s Anatomy) is a creative genius and Kerry Washington is a goddess. Watch it. Now. Seriously…now, even if it means you stop reading.
2. How Animals Eat Their Food: This Youtube video had me laughing hysterically. I’ve watched it multiple times and it still gets me every single time. I thought it was so funny, I texted it to my boyfriend…andddd he didn’t get why I thought it was so funny. Okay…maybe it’s just me, but watch it and let me know what you think.
3. Song: My number one song on repeat this month?? American by Lana Del Rey …. “Be young, be dope, be proud”.
4. Best Purchase: I have wanted the DV by Dolce Vita ‘Java’ ankle boots since the beginning of the year. Since purchasing them at the beginning of the month, I have worn them multiple times. They go with everything and they are comfortable anddd I just love them.
Get them HERE
5. Reunited: Okay…so this might be a tad sappy and personal, but allll month I have been counting down the days til I am reunited with this boy. He is finally graduating from college (yay!!) and is moving back home. It’s been like 3 years since we have been in the same place for more than 3 months, and it’s so crazy to think that once summer is over, nobody is going anywhere. I can’t contain my excitement. Yay for being educated folks and yay for not having to do silly long distance anymore. PHEW!
Blog friends, meet my boyfriend, Ernie.
He is going to lovveeeee me for this 🙂
A very small first monthly favorites.
Anything you’ve been obsessing over this month?