So many great finds on GroopDealz this week that I had to share!
1. Aztec Print Sweater: Such a fun print and so on trend this fall! I would love to wear this with olive skinny jeans and the black boots pictured in item #4!
2. Amazing Fleece Leggings: I’ve got about three colors of these sitting in my GroopDealz shopping cart right now. I discovered fleece lined leggings last fall, and there is nothing better! These come in 14 amazing colors and would be perfect for a cold winter day.
3. Preppy Harvard Striped Cardigan: I love stripes! I also love cardigans. Therefore, this is the perfect cardi for me! The stripes put a new spin on the average cardi, and how adorable does it look paired with a chunky knit scarf?
4. Easton Riding Boot: I am in the market for new black boots and these are definitely a contender. I am obsessed with the adorable buckle detailing at the top! They also come in brown:)
5. Crystal Stargazer Necklace: This beautiful necklace comes in 5 fantastic colors and at only $8, it’s the perfect Christmas gift for any lady on your list! I’ll take one of each, please!
6. Bloomington Blush Lace Blouse: The back of this blouse though! Seriously, is this not perfect for the holiday season?? The lace bow back is so flattering and the color is peach perfection.
HANAair Professional Hair Dyer Review
I had been in the market for a new blow dyer for quite some time, when Misikko contacted me. They sent me the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer and I was beyond excited to try it. I’ve been using it for over two weeks now and I can honestly tell you, I am obsessed!
With my old blow dyer, It would take SO long just to get my hair completely dry. This was a huge pain, especially on early mornings when I was rushing to get out the door. Drying my hair took up more than half of my time getting ready, and I more often than not ended up throwing my half wet hair up into a top knot. I am so impressed with how quickly the HANAair dryer dries my hair…and completely dry, too, leaving no damp spots. My hair also seems shinier and healthier, which is a huge bonus. I also love the different settings, with two fan speeds, three heat settings and a cold shot button. The only con I could possibly find with this blow dryer was the price. At it’s current sale price on Misikko.com, it is $194.99. This is pretty steep for a blow dryer, but with how well it is made and how well it works, I would say it’s worth every penny! Plus, it came in extremely cute packaging, including things like a round brush, nail files, hand sanitizer, a teddy bear, eyelash curler, and a heat proof pouch. This blow dyer is awesome. I am so happy to have finally found one that does a job well done!