I hope you all had a splendid weekend and got to enjoy some sunshine!
There are lots of good things happening on the blog today!!
1. First off, I am co-hosting with Lauren of The Style Record for a round of Monday Must Haves! I always head to Lauren’s blog first thing Monday to see what her must haves of the week are! Head to the end of the post to check out my must haves and to find out how to link up!
2. A giveaway!! Read further to find out more…!!!
Top: Forever 21
Sunnies: Anthropologie – Similar
Photography by: Sierra Loomer Photography
I’ve been absolutely loving the separates look lately! It’s such a fun alternative to a dress and I love that it can easily be worn dressed up or down! When I received this skirt from Kensie, I fell in love. It has the cutest embroidered flower pattern on it and the tulle overlay gives it the perfect amount of poof. The leather waistband adds such a cool touch, without overpowering the feminine vibes. I’ve worn it a few different ways, including one of my favorites, paired with a chambray button down.
When I paired this skirt with the striped black and white crop top, I LOVED that it gave it that separates look, matching the black and white. Adding a touch of bling, a denim jacket and booties dressed it down enough for it to be appropriate for every day wear, but I could easily loose the jacket and change the shoes for the perfect night out look!
And now for the giveaway news you’ve been waiting for…
I LOVE Kensie clothing and I am so excited to announce that they will be giving away a product of choice to one lucky winner!! Entry is easy! Just follow the Rafflecopter below! The giveaway runs from 6/2 to 6/10 and is only open to US residents.
Now for my Monday Must Haves!
If you can’t tell…I’m ready for summer!
1. Follow the Host-The Style Record
2. Follow the Co-Host- Twenties Girl Style
3. Visit a couple of the blogs that have linked up as well – That’s what we’re linking up for anyways, right?!
– 4. Provide a link to the Monday Must Haves Link up (http://www.thestylerecord.com) in your post or add the button below to your blog.