#WIWT Leopard

Dress: Loft (this fall)

Jacket: American Eagle

Booties: Nordstrom BP ‘Trolley’

Purse: Rebecca Minkoff

Sunnies: Anthropologie

It’s been a crazy few days in my world!

My posts have been sparse the past few weeks as I focused on getting ready for the end of the trimester at work AND planning a wedding.

I decided to take a few days off from the blog to really focus on getting a few things done, and it’s been such a huge relief to get those big worries checked off my to do list!

This will be my only post this week, but hopefully things will be back to normal by next week! Thanks in advance for being patient with me and continuing to support Twenties Girl Style as I juggle a few different things at once…it’s a learning process!

Now, about this sweet little dress! I picked this up at Loft last fall and it was one of my favorite pieces for fall and winter. I loved pairing it with tights, chunky sweaters, thick socks and boots, but with warmer days ahead, I felt the urge to break it out with bare legs (and my all time favorite shoes of course)! I have linked some of my current favorite leopard options for you to get the look!

Get the Look

Link-up with Jalynn, of The Red Closet Diary, and I for our weekly #WIWT link-up!

There are no rules or guidelines, but we would love if you followed us on Bloglovin or another one of our social media sites!

An InLinkz Link-up

Share:

32 Comments

1. January 17, 2017 / 3:28 am

Excellent builds you have there keep going.

2. March 20, 2017 / 6:17 am
  3. March 20, 2017 / 7:34 am
  4. March 20, 2017 / 7:43 am

This is one of the best pages I've visited glad to be in your yard this amazing I find your site from gogole. Thanks for sharing, and I would be very happy and happy if you are also willing to visit to our website and read them to share information and knowledge about health, disease and treatment. Thank you and may be beneficial for all.
    Cara Mengobati Hernia Secara Alami | Tips Ampuh Mengobati Asma | Cara Menyembuhkan Parkinson | Cara Mengobati Kelenjar Getah Bening Paling Ampuh dan Efektif | Cara Mengatasi Kekurangan Kalsium | Pengobatan Alami Pengapuran Tulang Paling Ampuh dan Efektif | Obat Nyeri Tulang dan Sendi | Cara Menurunkan Tekanan Darah Tinggi Yang Alami Ampuh dan Efektif | Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Asidosis Tubulus Renalis (ATR) Yang Alami dan Efektif

5. April 5, 2017 / 7:58 am

Pengobatan Herbal Kanker Payudara
    Obat Jantung Koroner
    Obat Pembengkakan Ibu jari (Bunions)
    Pengobatan Alami Pengapuran Tulang Paling Ampuh dan Efektif
    Pengertian, Penyebab, Bahaya dan Pengobatan Diabetes Melitus
    Jagonya Obat Tradisional Tulang Dan Sendi
    Obat Batuk Berdarah
    Cara Mengobati dan Menyembuhkan Cacar Monyet / Impetigo Bulosa

6. July 21, 2017 / 11:06 am

The most unique way to celebrate Friendship Day would be hold a gathering for your favorate images,quotes,
    hd wallpapers,messages,pics,photos and many more… Be that as it may, this thought needs a touch of arranging and exertion as you have to choose where to post(facebook,whatssapp,twitter,instagrame etc..) Once that is done, ring your pals and simply have your indulgence !

happy friendship day images