Tis the season for over the knee (OTK) boots!
If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know how much I LOVE this pair from Goodnight Macaroon. So much so that I own them in 2 colors, with the third color currently on their way to me! These boots are by far my most worn, especially in the fall and winter and I frequently get questions about them from you! Today I am sharing two outfits styling the two colors I currently own and some of my most frequently asked questions.
You can use code ASHLEY30 for 30% off your purchase at Goodnight Macaroon which includes these OTK boots!
Check out my thoughts and both looks below!
About the Boots: From the Goodnight Macaroon Website
- OTK boots
- Suede leather upper
- PVC leather lining
- Rubber soles
- Zip-back closure
- Slightly stretchy
Sizing: I would say these run a tad small. I am ALWAYS a 7, but went with the 38 which fits a size 7.5/8. This is a comfortable fit. However, I can’t wear super thick socks with them. This isn’t too much of a problem as I find these boots pretty warm, but if you plan on wearing cozy socks under these OTK’s, I would size up two sizes.
What I Love About These Boots:
- Don’t slip down! These boots stay put!
- Zip back closer makes getting your foot in and out easy peasy.
- A small heel that is just the right height.
- Really comfortable and easy to walk in.
- Quality! These boots are amazing quality for the price!
- Slight stretch makes them so easy to move in!