Last year I snagged my first pair of Golden Goose sneakers after eyeing them for the longest time. I put off purchasing them for awhile because they are pretty pricey and I wasn’t sure if they would be worth it. Fast forward a year later, and I now own a few different pairs. They are super comfortable and require 0 break in time, plus they can be styled so many different ways!
While Golden Goose sneakers are worth the splurge, why wouldn’t you try and save on them when you can? Any time I’m on the hunt for designer goods, I ALWAYS check out eBay first. After playing it safe and buying pretty neutral Golden Goose sneakers, I wanted something a little flashier. I took to eBay.com to find the perfect pair and was overwhelmed by the options. There are 100s of pairs available from pre-loved to new with tags. There are also a few different ways to make your purchase. Bidding on an item can score you a great deal, but I prefer to use the buy it now feature which is quick and easy.
When it comes to shopping eBay, there are a few tips and tricks I always use!
- When shopping for a specific item, either copy the exact title of the item you are looking for or describe it in as much detail as possible. This will give you the best chance for pulling up the exact item!
- If you are purchasing something but are unsure if it will fit, make sure the seller accepts returns. Not all sellers do, so noting this ensures that you will be able to return your purchase if it doesn’t work out!
- Check the daily deals section daily! They offer some of the best deals on anything and everything with free shipping!
- If you’re looking for a designer bag or accessory, make sure to check for the authenticity verified tag. The authenticity of the item is checked by an expert and guaranteed by eBay so you can shop with confidence.
- eBay runs special shopping events frequently! The current special event is select Adidas apparel on sale for 75-80% off and runs until 9/4!
Get the Looks
Thank you to eBay for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own.
Very cute looks you created!
Love all of these looks and those golden goose sneakers are adorable!!!