Today’s outfit features the pieces I feel like I’ve been living in lately.
These AG ‘Ex-Boyfriend’ slim jeans are by far the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned! I love that they have that ‘boyfriend’ fit, but are not too loose. They are the perfect pair to transition me into a real pair of baggy boyfriend jeans! Paired with a slouchy tank, a loose jacket and my converse, this outfit has been on repeat for the past few weeks!
You also may notice me wearing this ring and bracelet A LOT.
I’ve been running these on repeat too!
They come from Honeybee Boutique, and I really can’t get over the quality for the price! They both are very well made and simply stunning (hence the multiple photos…oops!)
I LOVE GroopDealz. I’ve purchased a few things from their website and have shared them on the blog, and I find myself checking their deals daily. I love that they offer on trend pieces for completely affordable prices, once again showing you that fashion IS attainable at all price points. Check out some of my favorite GroopDealz this Sunday.
1. GroopDealz Studded Wing Blouse: I love the color and LOVE the studded button detailing. How perfect would this top be with a leopard print scarf or leopard heels (see item 2).
2. Ankle Strap Heels: These come in nude and black, but it is the leopard I am drooling over. On trend for this fall, these heels strongly resemble pricey versions from designer’s but at $23.99 these are a steal. Get the quick! They are selling out fast!
3. Nicole Stretch Bracelet: I love this chunky bracelet! It comes in silver and gold, and I think it would be the perfect addition to any outfit.
4. Autumn Midi Pencil Skirt: I’ve been looking for a midi pencil skirt that I can wear to school and I think this just might be the one! I love the autumn orange, that is perfect for fall. Oh, and how cute would this be with the leopard heels….?
2. Freaks & Geeks – My boyfriend and I decided to watch this on Netflix and LOVED it. We finished the whole season in about 2 weeks. One of the best tv series I have seen with quite a few well known big names of today (Jason Segel, James Franco). It portrayed high school in such a realistic way, and had us laughing out loud throughout each episode. I definitely recommend it, but beware, there are only 18 episodes (it was cancelled before the first season was even over), and you will be sad when it’s over!