I LOVE GroopDealz. I’ve purchased a few things from their website and have shared them on the blog, and I find myself checking their deals daily. I love that they offer on trend pieces for completely affordable prices, once again showing you that fashion IS attainable at all price points. Check out some of my favorite GroopDealz this Sunday.
1. GroopDealz Studded Wing Blouse: I love the color and LOVE the studded button detailing. How perfect would this top be with a leopard print scarf or leopard heels (see item 2).
2. Ankle Strap Heels: These come in nude and black, but it is the leopard I am drooling over. On trend for this fall, these heels strongly resemble pricey versions from designer’s but at $23.99 these are a steal. Get the quick! They are selling out fast!
3. Nicole Stretch Bracelet: I love this chunky bracelet! It comes in silver and gold, and I think it would be the perfect addition to any outfit.
4. Autumn Midi Pencil Skirt: I’ve been looking for a midi pencil skirt that I can wear to school and I think this just might be the one! I love the autumn orange, that is perfect for fall. Oh, and how cute would this be with the leopard heels….?
2. Freaks & Geeks – My boyfriend and I decided to watch this on Netflix and LOVED it. We finished the whole season in about 2 weeks. One of the best tv series I have seen with quite a few well known big names of today (Jason Segel, James Franco). It portrayed high school in such a realistic way, and had us laughing out loud throughout each episode. I definitely recommend it, but beware, there are only 18 episodes (it was cancelled before the first season was even over), and you will be sad when it’s over!
I’m back! I’ve been MIA for awhile as the past few weeks have been a littttle crazy. I’m starting a new/old summer job soon (I will fill you in later, but don’t get too excited, it’s really not that great), and I traveled this weekend to see one of my besties get married! The wedding was fantastic and Nichole looked GORGEOUS. Sighhh. I love weddings. Overall, it was just a great weekend spending time with my boyfriend (we’ve been together for 6 YEARS on the 3rd!) and celebrating our friends!
But without further ado, my….
The Things I’ve Been Loving All Month Long
Persun: I have been all over online boutiques lately. I love that the internet has made buying unique clothing SO easy! Persun is one of my latest discoveries. They sell everything from a variety of different style clothing, jewelry, handbags, accessories, shoes and even a special site (http://www.persunmall.com.au) especially for special occasion wear. Ladies, you can even get your wedding dresses there, and they are really reasonably priced (so you could totally have a 3 dress wedding…wedding,cocktails and rehearsal…Real housewife style without the gigantic price tag:) ). They also carry a wide variety of formal dresses, which would have made my life SO easy in high school as there so many colors and styles to choose from. I’m really feeling blue this year (actually, my prom dress was minty blue!), so check out some of the gorgeous blue formal dresses they have in stock.They add new things to the sites daily, making the options of cute items endless. Here are some items on my summer http://www.persunmall.com wish list:
0. Slim Fit Chiffon Shirt: This little beauty comes in 3 colors (pink, white and navy) and is so pretty for summer. I love that it’s light and sheer and has gorgeous ruffle detailing on the front to add the perfect girly touch.
7. Retro Buckled Flap Satchel: A bright bag for summer is a must. This sunshiny yellow option is gorgeous and the style of this bag is perfect. Whats better? It comes in a variety of different color options.
8. Fashion Strawberry Polka Bag: I love the fun polka dot print of this tote bag. It would be the perfect bag to take out shopping or make a nice beach bag to stash your beach necessities.
9. Cute Lace Half See Through Dress: I am in love with this dress! The color, the see through floral lace, and the cute tea party feel, make for a dress perfect for summer weddings or date night with the boy:)
A Game of Thrones: I finished the first book! It only took a little over a month….but, I finished! I feel like watching the series first helped me to better understand what was happening and helped keep me interested. It definitely had some slow parts, but overall it was an enjoyable read! I gave it a 4/5 on my Goodreads, and while I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series, I think I might take a little break to read a light, fluffy summer read.
Girls: My newest obsession. I blew through both seasons in a matter of days. It’s SO good, guys! Girls follows the lives of a group of close knit girls (obvi!) in their early twenties, navigating adulthood in New York City. As I am in that age group, it’s ridiculously relatable and entertaining. Once again, as it is HBO, it’s pretty adult (mature content). My favorite girl is definitely Shoshanna, for her crazy hair and naive, girly, cray-cray personality. Watch it. You won’t regret it:)
Monster’s University:Monster’s INC is my all time favorite Pixar movie. Therefore when I heard they were making a prequel, I was beyond excited. Monster’s University was everything I hoped it would be a more. I got my Mike and Sully fix (seriously, they are the cutest animated characters!) and left with that warm fuzzy feeling a good Disney movie always leaves you with. Plus, the college stereotypes were pretty hilarious. I definitely give it a 9/10…it was that good. Go see it!
I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles): My boyfriend and I love How I Met Your Mother. One of our favorite episodes involves Marshall and Ted and I’m Gonna Be on repeat (watch the clip before to get the gist). After watching this episode this song has popped up randomly multiple times when we are together. It’s ridiculously bizarre. For example, we were listening to it in my car and when we got to his apartment, his roommate was playing it. Weird right?! It’s not like it’s a new song, and that is only one incident of it popping up when we were together. A sign maybe?! Anyways, while watching Grey’s Anatomy, I heard a cover by the band Sleeping At Last. It’s utterly perfect.
With summer coming, you can’t get much cuter than a sweet pineapple print. I have been obsessing over anything and everything pineapple. Seriously, pineapples are the cutest thing. Yes, fruits can totally be cute. I have a very similar dress, purse and shoes, but am waiting patiently for it to warm up before I wear it. Therefore, here is my dream Memorial weekend outfit (if it’s warm), complete only with a drink with an umbrella:) You better believe you will be seeing me rock an outfit almost identical to this soon!