Cardigan // BlankNYC Jeans // Similar Taupe Booties // White Tee // Kelly Wynne ‘Mingle Mini’ Bag in Infinite Lights // Timex Watch //
In the fall and winter, you can usually find me in a cozy sweater. There is no easier way to layer up and stay warm! When I saw this pretty mauve cardigan sweater, I immediately added it to my cart. Not only is this sweater literally the softest thing ever, but it’s also under $25! It comes in 3 colors and I’m seriously considering buying the other two (especially the pretty green), because I know I will bet getting so much wear out of this comfy cardi all fall and winter long!
The Sunday Spot
A place where I share my weekly wish lists and obsessions
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
1. / 2. / 3. / 4.
I LOVE GroopDealz. I’ve purchased a few things from their website and have shared them on the blog, and I find myself checking their deals daily. I love that they offer on trend pieces for completely affordable prices, once again showing you that fashion IS attainable at all price points. Check out some of my favorite GroopDealz this Sunday.
1. GroopDealz Studded Wing Blouse: I love the color and LOVE the studded button detailing. How perfect would this top be with a leopard print scarf or leopard heels (see item 2).
2. Ankle Strap Heels: These come in nude and black, but it is the leopard I am drooling over. On trend for this fall, these heels strongly resemble pricey versions from designer’s but at $23.99 these are a steal. Get the quick! They are selling out fast!
3. Nicole Stretch Bracelet: I love this chunky bracelet! It comes in silver and gold, and I think it would be the perfect addition to any outfit.
4. Autumn Midi Pencil Skirt: I’ve been looking for a midi pencil skirt that I can wear to school and I think this just might be the one! I love the autumn orange, that is perfect for fall. Oh, and how cute would this be with the leopard heels….?
A Few Other Things I’m Loving…
1. The Little Mermaid – It’s FINALLY out of the vault! Whoooohooo!
2. Freaks & Geeks – My boyfriend and I decided to watch this on Netflix and LOVED it. We finished the whole season in about 2 weeks. One of the best tv series I have seen with quite a few well known big names of today (Jason Segel, James Franco). It portrayed high school in such a realistic way, and had us laughing out loud throughout each episode. I definitely recommend it, but beware, there are only 18 episodes (it was cancelled before the first season was even over), and you will be sad when it’s over!
What are you loving this week?